Sunday, June 6, 2010

The REAL Best Two Years!

Two years ago today, we were sealed in the Bountiful Temple...

And we still love each other so much!


For our two year anniversary, we helped ourselves to The Golden Spoon's grand opening (they were having free frozen yogurt all day), which was very yummy! Later that day, swimming sounded heavenly, but trying to convince a pregnant lady that she looks good in her swimsuit isn't the easiest job. Despite this fact, Cam and I went swimming, which proved to be such an awesome idea (it was so hot!). Afterward, we went to The Garden House for one of those rather expensive, very nice dinners. The day ended with a walk around Cedar City in the coolness of the evening. Wonderful day, wonderful two years!

1 comment:

Mike and Alleen said...

Congrats!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Jess I'm so glad to have you in our family. We Luv ya!!! I'm looking forward to many fun years to come