|
|
| The big rain storm of August 17 didn't do anything to our house, thankfully, but the pictures we took look like it could have! |
| Cam and Parker watched the rain and the trucks with sandbags go by. |
| Parker slowly realized what he could do around Stockton. First, touching him was okay. |
| Laying beside him was even better. |
| I get to hold him?! Sweet! |
| H even realized that he could get on the couch and kiss him all by himself. |
| But laying by him, again, was even better. |
| This is one of Parker's favorite activities to do with his little brother. |
| He loves to peek in at Stockton in the morning. |
| We're so glad he loves him so much! |


1 comment:
Dear Jessica!!!
I'm so sorry about Parker!! :( I hope everything goes well. Let me know if you need anything!! Seriously.
Post a Comment