TEMPLE IN CEDAR CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm only a little bit excited about that.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm done. Wait...
IT'S STILL SO SURREAL!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!! CAN IT REALLY BE TRUE?!
Okay, I'm really done now. My heart just gets a-pumping every time I think of, "Cedar City Temple".
Anyway, during Conference, I felt that my mind was cleared to make more room for the Spirit in my life, which is something I have felt that I desperately need lately. I had questions, and each of them were answered. Specifically. So miraculous.
My long lost bestie, Cori Beenfield, also came down with her two boys. It was awesome to go on walks again with her (pushin' our strollers like we always did), chat with her, and hear Logan (almost 2) and Parker laugh and scream with excitement together.
One of the things that had us giggling was Logan calling, "Bah-bo!" And Parker would come running into the room, laughing his hardest. Only later did we realize that "Bah-bo" was Parker.
Today, Parker stood by a door in the hallway, called, "Bah-bo!" to himself, and ran into his bedroom, smiling. He must miss Logan. I miss Cori, too, but we'll see them again this summer. Woot, woot!
| "Logan, where's Parker?" |


1 comment:
Oh my word, you just about got me all teary-eyed! Thanks for an amazing weekend, I value your friendship so so so so so so much!!! You are one remarkable lady, I tell you what! Love ya!
Post a Comment