"H" Day
I just taped together three pieces of paper in the shape of a house (brilliant, right? Ha ha) and then I asked Parker what he wanted to put on it. I drew and colored what he told me to, and then he put it wherever he wanted to on the house. Howdja like to live in THAT house? Lots of birds and a "flower tree" (is what he called the tree on the left.)
This is just what we did for lunch. Pasta and toast. I put his pasta in the shape of an "H" and cut his toast the same way. He thought it was cool.
"I" Day
We put some water over some ice cubes in the shape of an "I" and froze it. The green stuff in the background, well, I'm not sure how that came to be. We just threw ice cubes and food coloring into a pan and let him paint and swirl the colors with the ice. Eventually, he started driving his trucks through it. Okay... cool...? :)
I put one of his toys into a container of water and froze it. He had to pick at it to get it out. So, if you're looking for something to keep them entertained for awhile, do this. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment