Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Kanarraville and Hidden Haven Hikes

I should start this post with... MY SISTER, CARISSA, IS GETTING MARRIED!!!
Okay, now that THAT is out there--I'M SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN IT!!!--I'll start by saying that she and her fiance, Spencer, came to hike Kanarraville Falls with us. They were tremendous help with the boys, and it was so much fun to have them hang out with us.




Stockton loved walking through the water!






Luckily, this ladder had been improved. Before, it was a bunch of wooden posts nailed to a log that kind of teetered when you stepped on one side. Now, it has actual iron steps. It made me feel a lot better as I carried Stockton up and down.


On our way to Panguitch for July 4th, we stopped and hiked a trail called Hidden Haven. It was shady and very pretty. It would have been cooler if we had seen the waterfall everyone was talking about, but we won't complain. :)
 

No comments: