To take my mind off my big...ness, Stockton turned two on August 13th. He wanted a Planes themed party so I made a cake that had light blue frosting with puffy clouds on it and put two toy Planes on it--get it? They're flying through the sky...? It looked like one of those cakes that should have had the words, "Nailed It" above it. Ha ha! It wasn't pretty. And it didn't taste good either. ANYWAY, we sent him on a treasure hunt for his presents, which he and Parker found exciting. Especially since the presents were wrapped in Planes wrapping paper.
Another big event was that Parker started preschool just yesterday. Joy school actually. Twice a week for two hours. He's loving it. I don't know how he'll handle me telling him that he won't go tomorrow. :) And believe it or not, I was more worried about how Stockton would handle Parker being gone. He and I have had fun though so it hasn't been as awful for him as I thought it was going to be.
And I know Halloween isn't for awhile yet, but these kids can be scary...





No comments:
Post a Comment