Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Holi- and Birth-days

Let's all play catch up. Now, don't we like that?
Christmas and birthdays and fun with a hat.
Birthday shopping, and trying on everything that I wouldn't get.
Oh, and can you see my Ninja Turtle shirt? From the boys. They were super excited about it!
Christmas was Christmas; 'twas filled with such fun!
We love movies and candy and family a ton!
Family photo shoot in the Panguitch wind and winter. Frozen facials.
Stockton and Mommy versus Daddy and Parker in gingerbread house making. 
Of course our favorite part is eating the candy.
Road trip to Washington, 30 hours in a car!
The boys did so great even though it was far.
Presents included a table and chairs
from Grandparents Henrie--they love that it's theirs!
Deacon (especially) loves to sit at the table with his older brothers. All three love that it is just their size.
In one of my absences, don't recall which one,
Cam repainted the cupboards. Just for fun.
From brown wood to white with a decorative glaze,
it makes our kitchen look taller in this little place.

And on to my birthday! (Though I'm sure there is more.
Just slap pics on the page! That's what catch up is for!)
Pictures and pictures are what's coming next.
Pictures and pictures with maybe some text.

After a weekend of family fun
(our nephew was blessed, little Isaac Benson),
they took me to lunch where we laughed as we ate,
and then it was home. Oh, the weekend was great.

We put boys to bed and sat down to unwind
when MY SISTER walked in not far behind!
Did I know she was coming? Most certainly not!
But I was ecstatic with her and Cam's plot!

Next day I was told to meet Cam and have lunch
at Pastry Pub where we both sat and we munched.
And then after school, Cam came through the door,
and said, "Now go shopping! Here's some money. Here's more!"

So Kenna and I had some fun in the shops;
we tried on some things that were "Yes!" or "Sure not"s.
But we had to get home. And I didn't know why.
I should've caught on that ol' Cam was bein' sly.

I walked through the door and was greeted by smiles
from people I'd seen, and some not in awhile!
And cupcakes and ice cream were set on the table
and people came and ate as much as they were able.



Braden and Nicole are known for making and being our Muddy Buddies...
The talking! The laughter! The fun at that time
made me think my family and friends are sublime.


 And one last little thing to add 'cause I can.
Let's pour over pics of THIS little man...
He's finally decided that walking is easier than crawling if you want to play superheroes with the brothers.



Thank you, EVERYONE, for the birthday treats that were brought to my door, for the texts, for the phone calls, for the Facebook posts, for the gifts, and for being such great friends and family.

Thank you, Kenna, for making the drive to come make my birthday awesome. It was so much fun dubsmashing with you, shopping with you, and laughing with you! I love you!

The man behind the magic.
Thank you, Cam, for lunch, dinner, cake, inviting friends and family, the gifts, your hard work, and the surprises. I love you so much!
I love you, Cam! Thank you for making my birthday--and every day--so special.








No comments: