The inevitable has been postponed long enough: Parker has finally found the cupboard where the bowls are.
Oh, well... at least he's organized in his mess-making.
Another "trick" Parker pulled happened last week while I was working on my novel. We're borrowing a toy that he loves to walk around with. While he was playing, I heard a muted thud, and nonchalantly turned to look behind me...
Poor kid. Somehow, it kinda tipped too far forward, and he was too stubborn to let go. Being the good mommy that I am, I snapped a picture before helping him up.
Other "tricks" would include Parker's attempts to mimic what we say. He now has three words that belong to his vocabulary: "Nana" (banana), "Mama", and "Dada."
Most likely, not what you were expecting, but we're pretty proud of him!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment