Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just Bored...

You really don't have to read this. No, really. If I were you, I would honestly just hit the back button or type another address in the address bar. Seriously. This is just a finger exercise. No joke.
If you're still reading, I will warn you again that this is not something you need to read. Waste of time. No, like a bigger waste of time than what you were doing before.
Alright, don't say I didn't warn you if you made it this far.
Um... right now, Cam's watching the Jazz game. It's 9:16 P.M. It's fine he's watching the game, really. I enjoy a game every now and again. I just have to be doing something else while watching it, moving somehow. I guess now it's just my fingers that are moving, and that suits me fine. I'm probably just in that exhausted state where anything goes.
You still reading? Do you believe me now? You really should leave. I might end soon, so if you want to finish... no, you better not. Hit the back button and go do something productive, 'kay? Are you on Pinterest? You could go look through that. Or look through Facebook. Ugh... those two words make me sick right now. I sometimes wonder what other things people would do if there were no such thing as Pinterest or Facebook. What did they do before? Something to think about, eh? Something for me to think about, anyway...
Oh, and for you! Because you're still here reading this... this waste of time. Well, uh... thanks? Can you tell how bored I am? I just need something for my fingers to do. It's actually quite fun. Well, good night, and thanks for reading. Now, go do something productive. :)

No comments: