Friday, April 13, 2012

Painless Recap

I'll make it as painless as possible. Why should you, dear reader, have to suffer from my procrastination when it comes to blog updates? I've simply included below a list of what has happened over the past three months:

~We're expecting another boy in August. Parker and his little playmate will be 22 months apart. We're rather excited for our arrival!
~Cam and I left Parker with Allen and Jeannie for five days and went to San Francisco to "conduct research" for my novel. We experienced Alcatraz, Angel Island, Chinatown, biking in Golden Gate Park, and really good food. 'Twas a fantastic getaway, just the two of us. The three of us (Parker, Cam, and I) did really well for how long we were separated. Thank you, Allen and Jeannie for taking care of our li'l guy!

Ha! I guess that's it. Yeah, not much going on with us lately. Cam's contract was renewed for next year--we're SO grateful he doesn't have to go through the application and interviewing process again. And I'm continuing God's work as a stay-at-home mom (ha, ha) with an occasional Slumber Party here and there, which gives me a reason to put on lots of makeup and wear fancy clothes.

*Blogs are for pictures. I'll get some on ASAP.

No comments: