Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Weekend to Ourselves!

It seems that Cam's classes and our family's travels have kept us from having a Saturday to just be at home. That's why last weekend we took advantage of our "down day" and simply played in the snow. Although our snowman and our 5-gallon bucket snow wall had the same amount of mud and weeds as it did snow, it was a Saturday well spent. We would have taken pics, but, alas, the sun knocked everything over before we could snap any.



And isn't he just the cutest, happiest little 7 month old ever?!
And I thought this was the most precious thing ever...

It was kind of nice today to have the 2 1/2 year old feed the 7 month old while I made dinner. Uh... yeah. That didn't last long. I noticed, soon after, that Stockton had taken his bib off and was flipping applesauce all over the kitchen. Parker came over to me, near tears, saying, "'Tockton's goin' crazy!"


1 comment:

シ LAR'N シ said...

AWWW!! Cute! cute parker!