Monday, October 6, 2014

Come, Fourth!

Parker will not hesitate to tell you that he is now 4 years old. For some reason, the number 4 is a more exciting, somehow more mature number than 1, 2, or 3. As a mother, I, too, think that there is something different about number 4. "I have a 4 year old," I think incredulously. While it's okay to have a 1, 2, or 3 year old, there is something that makes me feel older because I have a four year old.

Parker decided that Stockton's birthday theme, Planes, was super cool so he decided that's what he wanted, too. Personally, I think Parker's cake was so much cooler than Stockton's cake (sorry, Stocky.)
 

My mom stayed with us for a bit over a week to take care of us after Deacon's birth, so she got to be here for Parker's birthday. She took both him and Stockton shopping. Allen and Jeannie also came to celebrate Parker's birthday with him, give him a cool truck and winter coat, and enjoy cake and ice cream. It was fun to have grandparents there!

Man, he looks like a cute, spoiled four-year-old, doesn't he? How we love him!

No comments: