Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014

Sorry I'm late. This is mostly for journalistic purposes...

The day after Thanksgiving, we always go with Cam's family to pick out our Christmas tree. Every year gets more exciting just because Parker is old enough to know what's going on and act excited about it, which gets Stockton in the excited mood, too.
Even after Cam cut two feet off of our tree, got it inside and up, it was still a bit tall.


I love the glow a bright tree makes in our home!

The boys also dared venture onto Santa's lap this year. Parker wanted Kabuto (a Mater's Tall Tales car), and Stockton would always say, "Parker wants Kabuto." Although I think he managed to tell Santa that he wanted Off-Road Lightning.

Gingerbread houses were fun in our home; although we know now to put the house together after the boys go to bed and decorate it with them the following night. Having Parker tell Cam that their house kept falling down did not boost Cam's spirits. :) Stockton and me vs. Parker and Cam...
 Stockton's and Mommy's house

Parker's and Daddy's house
(They won in the end, I'd say.)

No comments: