Thursday, May 10, 2012

Parker

I know some of you, family especially, have been dying to see li'l Parker. I know it's not as good as seeing the little man in person, but, here he is, along with an update on what he has been up to:

~His vocabulary seems to grow every day. He tries to say everything that you ask him to, and while he has the syllables down, sometimes it's just hilarious how far off he is when it comes to the actual word. (Try "ya-moo" for keyboard. Ha! Ha!) But a few words that he says are: dice, dots, Mom, Dad, hi, bye, Elmo, please, ball, and a few others that I know I've forgotten.
~He signs bird and makes a high pitched sound whenever he sees one. He also can tell you what a pig, horse, cat, dog, and cow say.
~He loves the garbage truck! We can't miss it on Thursday mornings around 8am or else he would be a very sad boy.
~Every time he hears the word, "Baby" or sees a baby in a picture or on the TV, he points to my belly. I'm so happy it's clicking for him!
~He loves to be outside and doesn't seem to have a "walking speed" unless he is trying out a new way of walking.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

He's a cutie pants!