Tuesday, May 22, 2012

With summer fast approaching (Cam only has THREE DAYS of school left!), we've decided that we'd record our summer adventures. Just be fun. This will be the first summer that neither of us has had to work, so... we're gonna make the most of it! We're so excited for summer that we're gonna record a few of the adventures we've already experienced even though summer is still three days away.


We've had dinner (or sweet treats) over fires a number of times already, and we're not complaining! We look forward to s'more of the fire/grilling stuff this summer!

Okay, this next part is kinda cheesy, but I really liked the date we had last Friday. The idea was sparked from the Dating Divas website (you should check 'em out!). Here goes:

I gave Cam a note that morning (just so he could get a clue as to what the theme was for our date) that said, "I be lookin' forward to a date with ya' tonight, matey!"
When Cam returned from school, we made a pizza that looked like a treasure map...
...and ate swords made of carrots and cucumbers.
 After we put Parker to bed, we laid out the blankets in the living room and watched Pirates of the Caribbean while we ate a sort of pirate loot, cereal mix from paper bags. I had written down a list of words we might hear during the movie, and every time we heard these words, we had to kiss each other.

As I said before, cheesy. But it put a different spin on "movie night"!


1 comment:

シ LAR'N シ said...

AH!!! That sounds like fun! :P And Cute...