For Cam's birthday, I found an idea on the Dating Divas website that I carried out. I sent out 27 balloons to friends and family, had them write a message on it, and send it back to me, all unbeknownst to Cam. On February 1st, after a picnic dinner in the living room, I gave Cam a bag of the 27 envelopes. Cam and I looked forward to the many AWESOME messages and pictures on the balloons, and the boys loved playing with them. *Thank you SO much to all who helped make Cam's birthday special!
Since his birthday is on a weekday, he was gone all day at school. So, I wrote up a cheesy little story and separated it onto ten pieces of paper, labeled them with 7:27, 8:27, 9:27, etc., and put them in a bag. Every hour on the :27, he opened up the paper and read the story. It wasn't much at all, but it was something different for a different kind of day--his birthday!!!
 |
| Oh, and check out his cake. Oreo cake, if you couldn't tell. Soooo good... |
1 comment:
What fun ideas! And that looks delicious!! What a cute family:)
Post a Comment